CoQ10 Multi is our most comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula available incorporating CoQ10, beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamins C and D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12.
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula is high in B-complex vitamins (especially B12) and vitamin C
- This Wholefood multivitamin supplement has excellent levels of the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D. Those at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency are the elderly (65+ years), people who rarely get outdoors (lack of sunshine) and people with dark skin. Vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bioeffective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for vegans
- Includes excellent levels of trace minerals - zinc, selenium, chromium and others
- Minerals are provided by an edible species of Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli, which is grown hydroponically. This edible species of Brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
- CoQ10 is an antioxidant synthesised in the body. It is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and CoQ10 can become seriously depleted as we get older
- The heart muscles are permanently active and thus use significant quantities of CoQ10
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s production of CoQ10
- This supplement also contains 1,3, 1,6 beta glucan. We also include 1,3, 1,6 beta glucan in our Immunovite supplement
- The excellent all-round levels of nutrients in this formula, especially vitamin B12 (included as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin which are both active forms), vitamin D3 and CoQ10, make this an ideal Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula for men and post-menopausal women
- Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc are all included in this multi and contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- This is a low iron formula (1mg per capsule) because men and post-menopausal women have lower iron requirements
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.